It occurred in early December. I was at the dinner table; I complained of a splitting head, then had to get down on the floor, or fall to it. John was online, looking up what might be wrong with me, when I called for the bowl. I threw up, violently. The call went to 9-1-1.
Long story short: I had a stroke.Read More
On November 13th, at 2:30 in the morning, we ran for our lives from my home of 27 years. A tiny spark from our pellet stove caught the bark dust alongside our house on fire; it smoldered until high winds blew the burning bark dust against our basement window casing. From there, it burnt through the casing, and spread into the basement.Read More