From House to Home 9/5/07
This week's tips: Continue the transition from outdoor summer fun to indoor fall fun!
- If you've redecorated your kitchen, consider buying a chef's apron and embroidering your monogram or moniker on the front to match the color of the walls. You might want to add new dishtowels to match the wall color as well.
- Gel, a form of polyurethane, is a hot new furniture statement that takes the place of padding. The user just melts into the gel-like surface that comes in the shape of chairs and chaises in a variety of candy colors.
- To add an accent of sunshine to your new kitchen, fill a wrought iron bowl with ceramic lemons.
- Buy a stack of paperback novels to read by the fire this winter. If you intend to share them with friends, buy some bookplates to help keep track of them. You might want to start a book club.
- Find a log service that will deliver a face cord to your home so you can build nice fires come winter. Buy a sturdy carrier to transport the logs from your stack to the fireplace.
© Studio One Networks